Wednesday 21 May 2014

FREE MAC / Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale Tickets- June 6-8 2014

If you are reading this post, you probably know about the quarterly warehouse sale at Markham Fairgrounds of MAC/ Estee Lauder and all the other brands under it like Michael Kors, Coach, Clinique, Origins, Smashbox to name a few. And you probably want to know how to get free tickets for this event! I have seen a lot of people selling these tickets as much as $20 each on Kijiji! No matter how tempting it is to sell my tickets, I can't do so coz I got it for FREE! Estee Lauder usually mails me 15 tickets  ( 5 on each day of the sale) , so it would have been $300 in my pocket to use on this sale! From one make-up junkie to another, all I wanted is to share all the good finds I come across with and hopefully I could help make-up fanatics like me who does not want to break a bank to feed our obsessions! LOL

So friends, if you would like to get the free ticket just subscribe to my blog AND like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/glamourose.ca , leave me a message and I will contact you if I still have available tickets for you! Once you are in my circle you will definitely be informed when the next sale is and have a chance to get the tickets! :)

This weekend is the NARS / Shiseido Warehouse Sale, so make-up junkies see you there!

2 comments: